A short scenic circuit with a longer climb through the Jizerka valley, refreshments along the way
Route 13 km
Roudnice > Křížlice > Brádlerův Mlýn > Dolní Vítkovice > Starý Mlýn > Kozí Domky > Horní Vítkovice > Roudnice
Interesting facts and tips
- The circuit can also be started in Horní Vítkovice. Park your car at the church. Before the trip, you can strengthen yourself in the Aldrov Gazebo near the upper station of the Jizerka lift.
- Right from the beginning of the route, you can enjoy the views of the opposite slope, Žalý, which is right in the palm of your hand.
- In Křížlice, you will pass the Catholic and Evangelical churches.
- In Dolní Vítkovice you will drive past the municipal office, school and Starý Mlýn.
- Several places with refreshments await you along the way.