Lufťák’s Trail guarantees you a relaxing trip embellished by children’s laughter. Let fresh air into the lungs and stretch the body. The less than 4 km long path suitable for strollers is full of stops with puzzles and unusual tasks for children. If you go in search of the world’s largest dwarf, expect an extra 1.5 km. 12 stops will test your mind, physical fitness and cooperation. The end and beginning of the route is at the parking lot.
Have fun with your family and friends. Moments in the mountain nature are always worth it! After completing all the tasks you will receive a certificate with Lufťák. You will get it after you answer a quiz question at one of these locations:
- Wellness hotel Skalka
- Mountain Hotel Kubát
- Shop and workshop for skilled hands
- ProFamily Hotel TOP Benecko
- Bottom station of the Kejnos cable car – ticket office
Caution! The main task of your quest along the Lufťák’s Trail is to find Vejral the Dwarf!
You will discover the answer with the help of clues you get along the way and, above all, your keen eye. For those who don’t discover the clue on the trail, here’s a hint:
Answer one of the questions below correctly, then you will see a map with the location of Vejral the dwarf.
1. How many crows are in the “There were five of us” stop?
2. How many metres can a wild marten jump (you can find a clue at one of the stops of the new Lufťák’s and Benecko nature trails).