A large cycling circuit
A long, demanding cycle trip up to 1,140 m above sea level, fantastic views, refreshments at mountain huts
Route 35 km
Benecko central parking lot > Bellevue serpentine > refreshments Rovinka > Tridomí > Fordice > Harrachova skála > ski stadium Horní Mísečky > Dolní Mísečky > Viéňské skály > sedlo pod Dvoračký > Dvoračky > Rezek > Roudnice > Starý Mlýn u Jizerka in Vítkovice > Dolní Benecko > Poustky > Trautenberg trail > Benecko central parking lot
Interesting facts and tips
- Adjust your bike before you go. Take advantage of the small service at the Skalka hotel.
- Be sure to get off your bike at Harrach’s Rock and go to the lookout so you don’t miss the breathtaking view of Špindlerův Mlýn, Kozí hřbety, Medvědín, Dlouhý Důl, Luční hora and Špindlerůvka.
- Recharge your energy with lunch or a snack at the Horní Mísečky ski stadium. Goodies are offered at Ve Stopó or the nearby Jilemnická bouda. From there, you can extend the route by 4 km and hike to Zlatá návrší and Vrbatova bouda (4 km, 400 meters of elevation gain). But don’t forget to go back to the same place.
- PYou will really sweat on the way to Dvoračky, expect a very steep climb. Reward yourself for your sporting performance at Hotel Štumpovka with delicious Bavarian dumplings and a wonderful view of the Jizera and Benecko mountains.
- From Dvoraček to Rezek, a wonderful 6 km long descent awaits you. You will pass several refreshments along the way.
- On the way to Roudnice, you will have a view of Benecko and the Jizerka valley on the other side.