The Benecko Mountain Rescue station can be found at the Kejnos Chairlift upper terminal (toward the HSK lift).
10 FIS Rules for the Conduct on the pistes:
1. Respect for other skiers
· Each skier, or snowborder must behave in such a way that they do not endanger, or prejudice others.
2 Control of speed and manner of sking, or snowboarding
· Each skier, or snowborder must ride at an appropriate distance and with regard to the distance, to which they can see. They have to adapt their speed and manner of skiing, or snowboarding to their personal ability, conditions of terrain, snow and weather, as well as to the density of traffice.
3. Choice of route
· A skier, or snowboarder coming from behind must choose their route in such a way, so that they do not endanger skiers, or snowboarders ahead.
· A skier, or snowboarder may overtake another skier, or snowboarder above, or below and to the right or to the left, but always provided that they leave enough space for the overtaken skier, or snowboarder to make any volunatry, or involuntary movement.
5. Entering and starting
· Eeach skier, or snowboarder, who wants to enter a run, or start again after stopping on the piste, must look up and down the slope and make sure that they can do so without endangering themselves and others.
· Each skier and snowboarder must avoid stoppping on the piste in narrow places, or where visibility is restricted. After a fall in such a place, a skier, or snowborder must move clear of the piste as soon as possible.
7. Clibming and descending on foot
· A skier or a snowboarder eitther climbing, or descending on foot must kee to the side of the piste.
8. Respect for signs and markings
· Each skier or snowboarder must respect all signs and markings.
9. Conduct at acccidents
· At accidents, every skier, or snowboarder is duty bound to assist.
10. Duty to identify
· Each skier, or snowboarder, be it a witness, or a participant, wheter responsible, or not, are obliged to exchange their personal details in case of an accident.
The link to the FIS rules can be found HERE
Other information see on www.hscr.cz