in Case Personal Data is Obtained by the Administrator from the Data Subject
Administrator: Sdružení pro rozvoj cestovního ruchunaBeneckua okolí, z. s. (Association for the Development of Tourism in Benecko and the Surrounding Area), Registration No.: 27040241, Registered Office Address: Benecko 190, 512 37 Benecko, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, (Hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”)
Contact details for the Administrator (its representative) for communication regarding all matters relating to personal data processing and the exercise of the rights of data subjects (e.g. the right of correction):
1. When processing personal data, we only use properly selected procedures and adequate methods for personal data protection, as personal data protection is one of our key priorities. At the same time, we implement, and continuously monitor, our technical and organizational measures to process personal data in a trustworthy and transparent manner in accordance with the applicable legislation, in particular in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 2016/679 (GDPR) of 27.04.2016, in the relevant wording. The cited regulation is available, e.g. on the EUR-Lex website (allowing access to legislation of the European Union) at URL https://eur-lex.europa.eu.
2. Please be informed that for the purposes of:
Responding to your request for accommodation and related communication,
Registration of your “Guest Card” and related communication,
Your possible legal actions following your request or related thereto,
the Administrator will process the following personal data to the extent it will be provided by you as the data subject:
Name (names) and surname,
Please be informed that the above purposes i. and ii. of personal data processing represent the legitimate interests of the Administrator in order to deal with requests and take the necessary steps.
Furthermore, please be informed that the above purposes i. and ii. of personal data processing are related to personal data processing that may be necessary to implement measures taken prior to the conclusion of a contract, and possibly necessary for the performance of a contract, to which you would be a contracting party.
In the absence of an order on the basis of, or in connection with, your request, personal data is processed for the above purposes for a maximum period of three (3) years from the moment it is acquired from you, or for a longer time if, taking into account all the circumstances, it is obvious from your communications that your request is still relevant for you.
3. Personal data processing is carried out by the Administrator, but personal data can be also processed by these data processors for the Administrator:
Members of the Association for the Development of Tourism in Benecko and the Surrounding Area, z.s.
Alternatively, by software, service and application providers that are used by the Administrator and the data processor for personal data processing.
4. Please be informed that you have the following rights as the data subject:
a. Right of access to personal data, in particular, the right to obtain information from the Administrator about whether or not your personal data is processed and, if processed, then:
For what purposes,
Categories of personal data concerned,
Recipients, or categories of recipients, to whom personal data has been, or will be made available,
Scheduled time for which personal data will be stored,
The existence of the right to request the Administrator to correct or delete personal data, the right to file an objection,
Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority,
All available information about the source of personal data, unless it is obtained from the data subject,
The fact that automated decision-making is taking place, including profiling,
b. Right of correction, or addition,
c. Right to delete personal data,
d. Right to limit personal data processing,
e. Right of personal data transferability,
f. Right to file an objection,
g. Right not to be subject of automated individual decision-making with legal or similar effects, including profiling,
h. Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority – see the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection at URL https://www.uoou.cz.
5. Should you have any doubts about compliance with the obligation relating to personal data processing, you are entitled to contact the Administrator (see above for contact details), or the supervisory authority – see the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection at URL https://www.uoou.cz.